Anyway, even if the casino has downloadable soft, you can play without it, right in the internet browser. Here again, it depends on you if you prefer one way or the other.
Download the software
But if you decide to download the software, you need to go through the following steps. Do not be afraid, everything is almost automatic, and it’s specially designed to could be handled by pretty much everyone, regardless your computer skill.
- Once you visit the casino homepage, you will see a window with the words Free Download, Download Now, or something like that. If not, go to the Download file and choose the type of operating system you want to download.
- After that, you will get to your operation system guide. Because it is still the most common Windows, we’ll go for it just for him. You will see a window where you choose where you want to save the software. If not, the installation software downloads to the default folder or to the folder you have set up in your browser.
- Once the download is complete, go to the folder where you have the installation software downloaded and run it.
- This brings you to the last step. The installer will ask you where you want to install it. If you select an automatic installation, it will probably be installed on the C drive in the Program Files folder, or it will create a custom folder on the disk. With manual installation, you can of course choose placement yourself.
- Once the installation is complete, the program usually starts automatically and you can go to the next step. Register your account.
Registration to the casino
To play in the casino you have to create your own game account. You do so by registering to the casino. Do not be afraid, it’s not hard. You can register it either directly in the software or on the online casino site in the Register or Open Account section.
Each casino has a slightly different form, but you fill in all the same data. In addition, these pages are clear and simple. If you accidentally forget to fill out a bookmark, the casino will immediately notify you. And what data does the casino want from you?
The data most casinos require
- Basic personal information: name, surname, full address of residence, state, telephone and email.
- Gaming account details: username, password and password confirmation, security question + response.
In some casinos, you deposit a security deposit code for the no deposit bonus or the first deposit bonus at registration. You may also encounter a request to have a bank connection.
In the registration form always fill in the correct data only. The casinos will check with you on your phone. In case of false data, there will be difficulties in cashing out the casino. Most casinos require first account verification – they want at least two identity documents and a copy of your credit card. This is mainly due to possible misuse of bonuses and verification that you are not a minor. If the data is correct and you have met all the conditions, you do not have to worry about anything.
Once you are successfully registered, your account is active. If the casino offers a no-deposit bonus, you can play straight for real money, otherwise you have to play deposit your money.