Anyway, even if the casino has downloadable soft, you can play without it, right in the internet browser. Here again, it depends on you if you prefer one way or the other.
The registration process is quite simple and it shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes of your time.
- Visit the online casino you like
- Make a casino account
- Verify your identity
ad.1. Visit the online casino you like
This is the easiest part of the whole process. If you are not familiar with online casinos, visit our list of casino reviews and find the best casino there. Think about want you want and expect from your casino experience. What kind of games do you prefer? Are you a slot master or king of the blackjack tables? What kind of bonuses are you into? What are the payment options? How long does it take to withdraw money on your bank account or e-wallet? All these are valid points in your decision process.
The credibility of the casino is also highly important. Every casino should be licenced somewhere. We strongly recommend NOT TO register and send money to unregistered casinos. Before you start the casino registration, always check the Terms and Conditions. Especially if you are going to claim welcome bonus. Breaching bonus terms is the number one mistake players make.
After you visit a casino, just click on the registration button and fill the requested form.
ad.2. Make a casino account – registration to the casino
To play in the casino you have to create your own game account. You do so by registering to the casino. Do not be afraid, it’s not hard. You can register it either directly in the software or on the online casino site in the Register or Open Account section.
Each casino has a slightly different form, but you fill in all the same data. In addition, these pages are clear and simple. If you accidentally forget to fill out a bookmark, the casino will immediately notify you. And what data does the casino want from you?
The data most casinos require
- Basic personal information: name, surname, full address of residence, state, telephone and email.
- Gaming account details: username, password and password confirmation, security question + response.
In some casinos, you deposit a security deposit code for the no deposit bonus or the first deposit bonus at registration. You may also encounter a request to have a bank connection.
In the registration form always fill in the correct data only. In the case of false data, there will be difficulties in cashing out the casino. Most casinos require first account verification – they want at least two identity documents and a copy of your credit card. This is mainly due to possible misuse of bonuses and verification that you are not a minor. If the data is correct and you have met all the conditions, you do not have to worry about anything.
Once you are successfully registered, your account is active. If the casino offers a no-deposit bonus, you can play straight for real money, otherwise, you have to play deposit your money.
ad. 3. Verify your casino account
Every online casino will ask you to verify the personal information you gave them during the registration process. It is ordered by law and there is no way around it. The casino will you to verify your age, identity, residence and deposit/withdrawal methods. To do so, they will ask you to provide them with some or all of these credentials:
- ID card, passport or driver licence
- Utility bill
- Credit/debit card
- Bank statement
- Screenshot from your e-wallet
How to Download the casino software
But if you decide to download the software, you need to go through the following steps. Do not be afraid, everything is almost automatic, and it’s specially designed to could be handled by pretty much everyone, regardless of your computer skill.
- Once you visit the casino homepage, you will see a window with the words Free Download, Download Now, or something like that. If not, go to the Download file and choose the type of operating system you want to download.
- After that, you will get to your operation system guide. Because it is still the most common Windows, we’ll go for it just for him. You will see a window where you choose where you want to save the software. If not, the installation software downloads to the default folder or to the folder you have set up in your browser.
- Once the download is complete, go to the folder where you have the installation software downloaded and run it.
- This brings you to the last step. The installer will ask you where you want to install it. If you select an automatic installation, it will probably be installed on the C drive in the Program Files folder, or it will create a custom folder on the disk. With manual installation, you can, of course, choose placement yourself.
- Once the installation is complete, the program usually starts automatically and you can go to the next step. Register your account.